At CMG Resource, we have a ten step hiring process that ensures a consistent delivery of timely professional courtesy to those who apply for a position at CMG Resource.
1. We review the applicant’s resume to see if he or she meets the positions’ qualifications
1a. If the applicant does not meet the positions’ qualifications, we send out an email stating that they are, and why they are, no longer being considered for the position.
2. An email is sent to the applicant requesting: the date and time that he or she would like to be interviewed (interviews are conducted 7 days a week, from 5AM – 9PM EST.), he or she answer the questions on our interview questions document, documentation of the degrees, licenses, and or certifications that are listed on their resume.
3. We will send the applicant an email confirming their interview date, time, location, interviewer, and the interviewer's contact information.
3a. The candidate must send the requested documents to CMGR no later than 3 hours before their interview.
4. Personnel involved in the hiring process will review the applicants interview questions and the documentation of qualifications listed on their resume.
4a. If documents are not verified, the applicant will receive an email stating that their and why their, no longer being considered for the position.
5. We conduct the interview (applicants will interview with human resource personnel and senior personnel in the job function and or department of the position the applicant applied for)
6. Selected applicants will become candidates
7. Human resource personnel will give applicants that weren’t selected as candidates an email stating that they're and why they're, no longer being considered for the position (typical reason for not being selected at this point is someone else seems like a better fit for the position and or company)
8. Candidates will receive a background check and state of health testing (as applicable) before being hired (and anytime during their employment period)
8a. If the background check and or state of health testing results are unfavorable, a review of the results will be done.
8b. After reviewing the results, a determination will be made on whether to proceed with considering the candidate for the position or send the candidate an email stating that their and why their, no longer being considered for the position.
9. Senior personnel in the job function and or department of the position the candidate applied for will make the final candidate selection
10. An offer for employment letter will be sent to the selected candidate(s)
10a. Selected candidate(s) must return new-hire documents before the first day of work
Applicants and candidates will be given an update of where they are at in our hiring process on the 4th and 18th of every month.
Some applicants’ resumes may be held in order to give to other companies who are looking for that applicant’s skill-set, education, and level of experience (our intent is to get you hired).
Some candidate's resumes may be held for consideration of future positions in CMGR.
Some candidates may be selected for a SME (Subject Matter Expert) position.
Some candidates may be selected for an Alternate position (if the position opens back up, the Alternate will be offered the position first).
CMG Resource is an equal opportunity employer; we provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CMG Resource complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which we have facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.